Oakland Township Parks and Recreation
Please abide by these simple Rules to ensure the parks remain safe for everyone:
1. Only visit during daylight hours when the parks are open.
2. Only use motorized vehicles in authorized areas such as driveways or parking lots.
3. Keep pets on a maximum 6-foot long leash and always under control.
4. Clean up after pets.
5. Respect the plants and animals and do not disturb them.
6. No discharge of weapons or projectiles (including paintball guns).
7. No hunting or trapping.
8. No alcoholic beverages.
9. No open fires.
PERMITS REQUIRED FOR:
- Camping in designated areas
- Exclusive use of a facility
- Group functions for 50 or more persons
- Use of loudspeaker, public address system or sound equipment
PDF Park Use Application
Oakland Township Park Rules are enforced by the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office.
FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911
For non-emergencies or to have a Deputy contact you, call 248-858-4950. If you have information or questions concerning a reported crime or accident, call the substation at 248-652-4617. Normal substation business hours are Mon-Fri, 8 am-4 pm.
Please call the Parks & Recreation Office at 248-651-7810 for more information.
The Parks and Recreation Commission holds open meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at the Oakland Township Hall, Main Boardroom, 4393 Collins Road, at 7:00 PM. The public is welcome to attend and make statements during the scheduled Public Comments portion of the meeting.