Lost Lake Nature Park Sled Hill
Oakland Township Parks and Recreation
Must be 4 inches of packed snow on frozen ground for hill to be open.
OPEN Daily 10am to 5pm
Weds & Sat 10am to 9pm
Wednesday nights 5pm to 9pm
Saturdays 10am to 9pm
Sundays 10am to 5pm
Martin Luther King Day 10am to 5pm
President's Day 10am to 5pm
Call 248-651-4440, ext. 299, to confirm sled hill is open. Must be 4 inches of packed snow on frozen ground for hill to be open.
WHEN “SLED HILL CLOSED” SIGN IS POSTED, NO USE OF HILL IS PERMITTED.
Sled Hill Rules
- Sledding is allowed in designated areas only
- No snowboarding or skiing
- Maximum 2 persons per sled
- Only walk up the hill using the designated return trail
- No sledding allowed on return trail
- Children must be supervised by an adult
- Glass bottles or containers are prohibited
- Be sure the hill is clear before proceeding
- No pets allowed in the active sledding area
- No building of ramps, jumps, or moguls
WARNING: Sled At Your Own Risk, Steep Hill, Collisions May Occur, Icy Conditions May Be Present, No Supervision