NEXT ELECTION - November 5, 2019 - School Election
Michigan’s “Voter Information Center” is available online for
all Michigan residents to utilize. The site provides residents
information regarding their voter registration, polling location
and election related information. Additional information
available from the website includes:
- Are you registered?
- Find your Clerk
- Register to Vote
- Absentee Voting
- Working at the Polls
- Voting Equipment and Voting Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Statewide Ballot Proposals
- Candidate Information Links
- Voter Identification
- Ballot Displayed for Current Election
Visit the Voter Information Center at www.michigan.gov/vote.
AUTOMATIC ABSENT VOTER LIST REQUEST - click here
Due to the passage of the statewide ballot proposal 18-3 last November, all eligible and registered voters in Michigan may now request an absent voter ballot for any election without providing a reason.
Oakland Township Clerk’s Office maintains a Permanent AV List, which entitles a voter to receive an Application for an Absentee Ballot automatically, mailed approximately 30 days before each election in the Township. The Voter may then choose to return the Application and receive an Absentee Ballot, or go to their Polling Location to vote in person. To be added to this list, just complete, sign and detach the form below and return by any of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Charter Township of Oakland, Attn: Elections, 4393 Collins Rd., Rochester, MI 48306
- In person during normal office hours 8-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday `