NEXT ELECTION - November 3, 2020 - General Election
November 3, 2020 - General Election
Click here for an Absent Voter Ballot Application.
Click here for a Michigan Voter Registration Form.
For information on 2020 candidate filing deadlines, registration deadlines, or other important dates, please click here.
CLERK'S OFFICE WEEKEND HOURS TO ISSUE ABSENTEE BALLOTS
The Charter Township of Oakland Clerk's Office will be open for in-person voter registration and absentee ballot requests on Saturday, October 31, 2020 from 7:00 am until 3:00 pm. Voters registering to vote within 14 days of an election will be required to provide proof of residency.
MICHIGAN'S VOTER INFORMATION CENTER
Michigan’s “Voter Information Center” is available
online for all Michigan residents to utilize. The site
provides residents information regarding their voter
registration, polling location and election related information. Additional information available from the
- Are you registered?
- Find your Clerk
- Register to Vote
- Absentee Voting
- Working at the Polls
- Voting Equipment and Voting Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Statewide Ballot Proposals
- Candidate Information Links
- Voter Identification
- Ballot Displayed for Current Election
AUTOMATIC ABSENT VOTER LIST REQUEST - click here for the form
To be added to this list, just complete, sign and return the Automatic Absent Voter List Request form by any of the following:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Charter Township of Oakland, Attn: Elections, 4393 Collins Rd., Rochester, MI 48306
- In person during normal office hours 9-3 PM, Monday-Friday, or place in the township drop box near the entrance of the building