Board of Trustees
The Oakland Township Board of Trustees meets on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each Month at 7:00 p.m. at the Township Hall 4393 Collins Road, Rochester MI 48306. Special Meetings are held on an as needed basis.
Board of Trustees
Lana Mangiapane, Trustee
All Terms Expire November 2020
Oakland Township Supervisor Mike Bailey, Clerk Karen Reilly, and Treasurer Jeanne Langlois are holding office hours from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m. every Monday in the Board Room at Oakland Township Hall, 4393 Collins Road. Residents are encouraged to call ahead if possible to minimize wait times. Additional times will be available by appointment. Please call 248-651-4440 extension 222 to reach the Supervisor to schedule an appointment with any of the officers.
Addressing the Board
If you wish to speak at a Township Board meeting – to voice a concern, raise an issue, inform, or question an agenda item, please check the current agenda to see if your issue is already planned for discussion.
II. Pledge of Allegiance to the Flag and Roll Call
III. Announcements and Proclamations
V. Public Comment for items not on the agenda Amendments to the Agenda/Approval of the Agenda
VI. Consent Agenda
VII. Old Business
- Wait to be recognized by the Chair, which is the supervisor, to approach the podium to voice your concern.
- Speak clearly into the microphone.
- Give you name and address after being acknowledged. If requested, please spell your last name.
- Please be courteous.
- Speak directly to the Chair. The proper procedure at a Board meeting is to address others at the table or other speakers “through the Chair”.
- State your issue clearly and succinctly.
- Be specific. Make your announcement or address your concern, what was done or what you have already tried to do, and specifically what you want to see done to resolve the issue.
- Stay within the allotted time frame, when directed by the Chair.